Last week, VL was featured in a National Post article, “Hordes of Canadians are shopping online, so why are our businesses failing to keep up?” The response to this article across the internet and notably in Canada was phenomenal, sparking discussion far and wide.
We at VL found it incredible that many Canadians were unaware that we were spending so much of our money abroad, and that Canadian businesses were failing at even participating at basic levels in the online economy. So we followed up the National Post article with an infographic, “Canadian Ecommerce 2015: What is the true state of Canadian Ecommerce?” This blog post analyzed side-by-side what the commonly circulated Canadian digital ecommerce statistics were, tempered with the contrasting reality of how Canadian businesses are consistently falling short online.
There is clearly a demand for more information on this topic, and VL is happy to provide it!
We’d like to announce that we will be hosting a webinar on Friday, May 22nd from 12:00-1:00 PM EST entitled “How to Master Ecommerce For Your Business”. Keep reading for more information!
What it will be about:
This webinar will focus on the changing trends in retail in light of ecommerce and omni-channel. This will be paired with a discussion on how businesses can capitalize on and reap success from the digital ecommerce world.
The webinar will be hosted by Robin H. Smith, Co-Founder and General Manager of Sales & Marketing.
The agenda for the webinar “How to Master Ecommerce For Your Business” is:
- Where we are now: the shifting retail landscape, the rise of ecommerce, and the convergence of B2B and B2C
- The rise of omni-channel: what is it, where is it going, and how to use it to your advantage
- How to lay the proper foundation for your business’ ecommerce presence
- How to select the right technology to support your ecommerce presence
- How to connect everything together so that your ecommerce presence runs effectively and efficiently, saving you time and money
The webinar will close with audience questions and answers.
Who should attend:
Don’t be thrown off by the title of this webinar! This webinar is for anyone interested in ecommerce trends in Canada and beyond.
People who should attend the webinar include:
- People and/or businesses interested in the future of retail, ecommerce, omni-channel, and more
- People and/or businesses interested in how retail trends are affecting the Canadian economy, and the broader impact of changing retail trends on the global economy – both on- and offline
- Retail, ecommerce, or omni-channel service providers interested in learning more about upcoming trends and business sentiments on trends
- People who are interested in the rapid, facinating changes our global economy’s currently undergoing: this webinar is open to anyone and everyone!
What you can expect to get out of the webinar:
All attendees can expect to leave this webinar with a better understanding of the digital economy as it is today, where it is headed in our near future, and how to best strategize and plan for your business’ success in the digital economy.
*BONUS* – All registrants who attend the webinar will be entered into a Sweepstakes!
All registrants who attend the webinar will be entered into VL’s Swag Bag Sweepstakes! One randomly selected winner will receive a VL T shirt of their choosing (two styles available), 2 mini hockey sticks by SHER-WOOD Hockey, and a copy of The Retail Revival by Doug Stephens: